We are pleased to announce that Insource is hosting the annual Health Data Enterprise User Group Meeting on 30th January 2020 at Sci-Tech Daresbury. The day will be chaired by Anthony (Mac) Mckeever who has recently been appointed as Chair of our new Healthcare data Advisory board which I hope you will agree demonstrates our ongoing commitment to the NHS. Mac brings invaluable NHS experience and is going to be working with us and our user community to ensure that Insource solutions continue to adapt to the operational, financial and clinical challenges faced by the NHS.
Furthermore, we are thrilled to report that Ming Tang - National Director of data & analytics from NHS England & Improvement will be joining us to present a brief strategic update from the centre.
NOTE: Whilst this event is a User Group Meeting it is important to state that networking, education, sharing and collaboration is a central theme, therefore it is open to anyone who is interested in data management, BI/analytics and data fed solutions for the NHS.
Date: 30th January 2020
Time: 10:00am – 4pm, Refreshments and lunch provided
Location: The innovation Centre, Sci-Tech Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 5FS
Agenda items will include:
- An update from Insource – Recent news and announcements
- Health Data Enterprise: What & Why?
- A client Spotlight feature – Detailing the journey so far and the evolution of HDE in adapting to clients’ needs
- A strategic update from the Centre from Ming Tang – National Dir. of Data & Analytics – NHS England & Improvement
- Insources Strategic Healthcare Data Advisory board: What & Why?
- Health Data Enterprise: Update & Roadmap
- Insource Enhanced Services update
- Partner Spotlight
- Open Forum: What are your challenges, requirements and must haves?
- Promoting User Community communication and collaboration
If you would like to attend please contact firstname.lastname@example.org