…and the vested interest that may be hindering progress
Data warehouse automation (DWA) products:
- Reduce the cost of development
- Reduce time to delivery
- Eliminate the need for manual coding
- Enable iterative working
- Deliver success to data warehouse projects
So why are they not in more common use?
In this whitepaper, Rob Davenport – Products & Services Director at Insource – argues that there is no justification for not using DWA products, and suggests that vested interest is a key reason that they’re not in wider use.
Download the whitepaper and you’ll learn:
- Why you’ll save time and money delivering agile data warehouses with DWA products
- Why there’s mistrust and limited understanding of DWA capability
- How developers using DWA products consistently deliver greater quality and value
- Why forward-thinking business leaders recognise that “Big Data” and data warehousing are important to a successful enterprise data management strategy
- How DWA products incorporate important functionality that would otherwise be considered nice to have
- How DWA provides transparency between developers and a standardised approach to the process