Principles & Benefits of Effective Data Management
In this 19-minute presentation for senior healthcare executives, we demystify the technology landscape and present a strategic approach you can implement in phases to achieve dramatic short-term gains and long-term sustainable improvement.
You’ll learn how to establish a data management strategy that:
- Underpins and supports governance, transparency, confidence, accuracy and effective decision-making
- Empowers trusts to proactively manage and improve performance to achieve targets
- Enables collaboration within and between organisations
- Supports initiatives like the paperless NHS and the joining up of primary, secondary and social care
- Can be implemented in phases to achieve dramatic short-term gains and long-term sustainable improvement